Wednesday 27 June 2012

My passion, the reason for this blog

 I want to pursue my dream as an interior designer. After 2 years wasted in college going aimlessly for majors I hold very little interest in, I have finally decided to go after my dream, I just hope it's not too late...but one thing I am certain about is that I can barely draw...my drawing is horrible compared to what others can do.

But just envisioning myself drawing sketches and designing houses while earning money, I feel so motivated and excited that I cant even contain myself. I dont know whether or not I will have a future in this, but like people say "as long as you listen to your soul and intuition, everything will fall into place" I hope its true. I think I will actually for once in life enjoy studying and be happy despite getting bad marks..as long as I am advancing my skills at sometihng I enjoy, I am more than happy to receive bad marks and critics,.

So my diary will be dedicated to my art pieces, I will try to post one each and every day until the start of school. I find blogging is a great way to keep track of my art progress. :)

If you happen to come across my blog, feel free to look around. Probably some pictures posted will look horrible, perhaps it will even give you a laugh! lol

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wincy, I'm glad you are pursuing your dream! and no you didn't "waste" two years, every experience teaches gives you lessons and helps you figure yourself out a little more. I'm so happy you seem so happy about this change! I hope it all works out! Your blog and artwork look beautiful, keep on posting! :)

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouraging words Ivy!!! I feel so motivated now and I won't give up! Gotta keep fighting to the end! :D

    ReplyDelete