Sunday 8 July 2012

Second drawing

 The Skin tone is a bit messed up but I guess that fits the context.

The stuff on the right, I learnt to do from "You can Draw in 30 days"
The face I copied from "Watercolour for the Absolute Beginner"
The fire and the smoke, I copied from Dreamscapes Myth & Magic

The body I drew it by looking at my own body lol just kidding.haha

Finished off using Watercoloring + pencil + ink pen

This is a great way if you are starting to learn to draw. Borrow a bunch of books and pick parts from a few different pages and copy them. That way, it wouldn't be extremely boring as you are not spending hours after hours copying the same picture. On top of that, your creativity is required and that makes it original and somewhat its "your work", not someone elses. And lastly, paint your picture using watercolouring or other cool material. This is important because I know how extremely boring it is to copy other people's work for the entire day, so think of painting as a reward to yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment