Sunday 8 July 2012

How to draw the limbs the easy way

I remerber the third day of learning to draw (a few days ago) I spent the entire day learning to draw limbs, I tried so hard and I kept failing as they always looked so awkward. Then I went to bed and suddenly somehow got it. I guess hard work really pays off. Do your best and God will do the rest :) I guess God helped me! Anyway this is how beginners like me can do to draw limbs.

First step: Draw three circles. The top circle is the biggest (represent the shoulder), the middle circle (for the knee) and the smallest circle (for the ankle). draw them so that one is under the other. Then connect the three circles with diagonal lines.

Second step: Erase the circles

Third step: Add in the fat, You will know where the bumps go by looking at manga pictures, drawing books, people legs on google image or your own leg.

This works for the arms too. (Im still learning to do the fingers but once I know how to do it, I will post them asap)

I did those pictures in less than a second, I decided to post the trick here because I know many also struggle to draw limbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment